The key to enjoying Lottery games is knowledge!
If you know how our games work, including the chances of winning and common lottery
myths, you can responsibly play Lottery games the way they were meant to be — for fun!
Episode 1: "What Are the Chances?" Scratchers Edition
Episode 2: "What Are the Chances?" Draw Games Edition
Episode 3: "Time is Money"
Episode 4: "Location, Location, Location"
Episode 5: "Ticket Tactics"
Like other types of entertainment, Lottery purchases should be budgeted, using a budgeting approach that works best for you and your personal situation. If you don't already budget for your Lottery purchases, the spending calculator below can help you determine how much you might currently be spending each week.
Way to Play Giveaway
Follow us on Facebook and watch for weekly chances in August
to win a prize for showing your "Way to Play" knowledge!
- Kyle Brown
- Crystal Cheyenne
- Phyllis Jones
- Tanisha Wesley
- Deborah Zlotopolski
- The "Way to Play Giveaway" is only available Aug. 1 – 30, 2022.
- Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
- On each of the drawing dates, five winners will be drawn at random from the associated Facebook contest post. A total of 25 winners will be drawn over the course of the promotion.
- Winners will be contacted before 5 p.m. on each drawing date.
Entry Dates Drawing Dates Winners Announced Week #1 Aug. 1-7 Aug. 8 Aug. 8 before 5 p.m. Week #2 Aug. 8-14 Aug. 15 Aug. 15 before 5 p.m. Week #3 Aug. 15-21 Aug. 22 Aug. 22 before 5 p.m. Week #4 Aug. 22-25 Aug. 26 Aug. 26 before 5 p.m. Week #5 Aug. 26-30 Aug. 31 Aug. 31 before 5 p.m.
- Each prize package consists of one of each item:
- "Way to Play" Board Game
- Bets Off Camping Mug
- Missouri Lottery T-Shirt
- 2022 Missouri Murals Calendar
- Persons may enter the contest/drawing by doing the following:
- Visiting the Lottery's Facebook for "Way to Play Giveaway" contest post AND
- Correctly answering the question asked on the contest post during one of the promotional periods.
- In order to enter, persons may need to provide Missouri Lottery with the following information: (but not limited to) name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- Fans can enter (comment) multiple times but can win only one prize during this promotion.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
- Winners will be determined based on a random drawing. The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries (comments) received for each drawing.
- In the event that the Lottery is unable to conduct a drawing before 5 p.m. on the scheduled draw date, an announcement for a rescheduled drawing date will be made.
- Winners will be notified the day of the drawing, by a response to their comment on the original Facebook comment contest post and, if possible, a private message on Facebook.
- Once notified, winners will have seven days to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within that period, the next alternate drawn will be awarded the prize.
- Winners will be instructed to fill out a Missouri Lottery prizewinner claim form to verify their name, email address, and date of birth.
- The winners' names may be posted online through our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
- The Missouri Lottery has the right to release social media prizewinner information to various media sources and list winners' names and pictures on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, and our website, www.molottery.com.
- The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish social media winners' names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
- By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness.
- The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason.
- Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player's sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
- Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion. This includes the immediate family of the Lottery employee living in the same household.
- Participants are providing information to the Missouri Lottery and not to Facebook. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.